The Kate Middleton dress
Well, I have a thing for dresses, you got me! The one from today is special because it makes me think of my mother. She is not a big dress fan, but in her younger years she always chose the very simple ones with a cut that would accentuate the waist. So when I saw this dress in a small store in Romania, I loved it. A nice polka dress with a zipper in the back is just adorable, especially if the same model was worn by Kate Middleton. When I bought it, I didn't realise it was one of the Kate dresses, but then when I wore it first, it hit me. This is so Kate's style, (look at me, talking about her like she is my best friend) that a simple google search revealed I was on to something.
![]() |
| Watch: Tissot. Clutch: Mango. |
And the lovely Kate, wearing her polka dress.










2 Comments:
Pretty! Eu tot nu m-am obisnuit sa port rochitze, si iaca trece vara..
Cool Dress with cute matching...fabric is look so cool... is soft and perfect for this summer..
http://www.apparelnbags.com/champion/index.htm
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home