Thursday, July 4, 2013

Would you wear it?




Boyfriend jeans were a very good invention for ladies. They can feel so comfortable yet so flattering and feminine. I remember telling a friend about boyfriend jeans and she asked me if I was wearing Traian's jeans...well not to cause any confusion, they are my jeans. I find that they look very good with heels, but I was amazed how nice they look with flats as well...so casual. So here it is the outfit of the week, perfect for a night out with friends, or for a brunch with the girls.


The goods:

Top: Mango, not available on line but this one is similar
Heels: Mango, not available but I am loving this similar ones a lot
Jeans: Zara not available any more but similar here
Accessories: Polaroid sunglasses, Massimo Dutti leather bracelets, Feather necklace from the flea market.




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home