Sunday, July 21, 2013

Trend alert

There is every now and then a trend that I embrace and that just seems to take over my wardrobe. This is the case with the printed pants that I find so refreshing since we can just ditch for a while our usual simple pair of pants. Don't get me wrong, I love a nice basic pair of trousers, but somehow I always find myself more attracted to the colourful ones. And this week Elle Magazine made a selection of the best printed pants out there so I have to share with you my favourites:


Stella Mccartney, find them here


Joe Fresh, find them here



J. Crew, find them here


Pixie Market, find them here



Vince Camuto, find them here



Rebecca Tailor, find them here



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 22, 2013 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

Mi-am comandat si eu o pereche online, de la H&M, si bineinteles, imi sunt mari! Noroc ca n-au fost o avere, erau la sales!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home