Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Outfit post

Do you feel some days like dressing up a bit more than the usual? Well, that was me today plus the fact that I had a new dress, never worn, just sitting in my closet. I got it in Romania for a ridiculous low amount of money in this very small shop. I love the black and white stripes and the texture of the fabric and the cut just remind me of a Oscar de la Renta design. It was not the regular office look, but I am lucky enough to have a workplace where this look goes. Here are some pictures from this morning and not to be missed my face before my morning coffee. 






















The goods: Dress - vintage, Shoes - Zign, Accessories: Tissot Watch,
Banana Republic and Aldo Bracelets,
H&M Necklace and Mickael Kors bag




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home