Thursday, June 27, 2013

Would you wear it?




I have to confess that I can't resist the attraction of orange. I am not Dutch, but I might as well be one since orange items of clothing are very popular in my closet. From this pair of pants to the pumps that I have from two seasons ago, I love wearing bright colours in the summer time and if you add a print on top, I am sold. So this outfit is my definition of casual and fun.  No special occasion needed to be bright, colourful and comfortable.

The goods

Top: Mango, from last season, but similar here.
Trousers: Zara
Wedges: Zara, last season, but similar here  here and here
Accessories: Vintage Bracelet, H&M necklace.



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At June 27, 2013 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

I would, cu siguranta!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home