Last weekend was family weekend for us, as my brother was in town. We spent most of our time sight seeing around Zurich, chatting, laughing, eating and making the most of our time together. I am always amazed by the person I discover whenever I spend time with him. Since he is younger than me, I always feel the need to protect and take care of him. All my maternal instincts come out when it comes to him and according to my Mum it was always like that. I think it comes with being the big sister and all... He is one of my top favourite persons in the world after all and the fact that he has grown up and become this person that I can admire is just precious to any big sister. So cheers to my wonderful brother. Luv, a big sister!
 |
| Can you feel the love in my look? |
 |
| This smile makes my hart melt |
 |
| I love these two so much |
 |
| A flower rock wall |
Labels: family
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home