If you are a girly girl then you must have a lot of accessories, from jewellery to bags, shoes, perfumes and make up. My bathroom stores a lot of my makeup because that's were I usually get ready in the mornings. Jewellery is stored mostly in the bedroom and even though I manage to arrange everything in a very decent and practical way, I still find myself in a chaos once I start picking what I want to wear. One reason is the fact that I don't manage to rearrange everything the way it was before. So you can imagine that when I saw the below pictures I was very pleased. The best thing is that they offer very practical ideas for storage so that you can actually see all your jewellery before you chose it.
 |
The Frame idea is brilliant. You can take a frame you like, staple or glue a piece of fabric
to it and just pin your jewellery to it. |
 |
| Similar tray can be found in Ikea |
 |
| A cake plate to put your perfumes on it |
 |
| Another usage for you kitchen Bowls, especially if you like to collect them, like me. |
 |
| What a cool idea to place your bag, once you get home, on a stack of books. |
 |
| Imagine you put coffee beans instead and you get the smell of coffee as well. |
Labels: home, home inspiration
4 Comments:
Mai, da' ce tare e ideea cu boabe de cafea! Deocamdata am un recipient pt. pensule, dar cand ma plictisesc de el, o sa pun cafeaua in actiune!
uite ce mi-am comandat eu http://www.mytiptop.fr/fr/maison/28-armoire-a-bijoux-avec-miroir.html
de-abia astept sa ajunga
Super smecher! Dar dc nu ai loc de minunatia aia, atunci merg si trucurile de mai sus.
Amazing for organization tricks! I gotta work on this!
Thanks for the ideas!
Xo
SJ
Www.fashinny.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home