Monday, April 15, 2013

Stylish homes

Source here

Spring is here! I am saying this while sitting on our balcony, under an umbrella that is suppose to protect me from the sun and thinking of how good everything looks when it is sunny. Including our homes (our flat seems to have been transformed since sun light set in, on Sunday morning). Everything has come to life especially if you count the fresh flowers that are now available at every street corner. I simply love flowers in a home and I find myself missing them if I forget to replace the old ones. I always choose one colour and one type of flower (yellow tulips were my favourite this season). Maybe because they look sophisticated even though it is not some fancy flower arrangement. Also the vase can  be something improvised like what is in the pictures below, or you can just buy a nice vase (I have different round shapes from Ikea in hot pink and blue). And here is some inspiration if you want to have a Spring home.


Source here



Source here

Using antique books to decorate, that I would love to do. Source here


Pink Hydrangeas, you are just beautiful! Source here 

Source here



Source here

I hope I convinced you to visit your florist! Your day will just get better!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 16, 2013 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

Sper sa fie primavara si in Finlanda pe cand ne intoacem din concediu! Eu mai mereu am flori in casa, mai ales acolo, cu iarna vietii.. ne coloram viata cum putem :D

 
At April 17, 2013 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

This is a gorgeous collection of flower arrangements!

I love "improvised" vases, especially the tins and the vintage teapot!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home