Prints for Spring
What do you think about prints? Me, I am all in. So far, I only have print pants and one dress and I love them. I am considering a nice jacket as well, but I am still on the lookout. Since I associate prints with Spring, I can't wait for the new season to kick in, but as you might have already noticed, the weather is not there yet (in Europe at least), but I am. So, yesterday I put together an outfit that I wore out for a dinner with friends. It felt classy and put together, but casual as well. I love how all the colours mix together especially the accessories with the print of the pants.
| The goodies: Zara pants and ankle boots, H&M blouse, Michael Kors tote and watch, vintage brooch, Massimo Duti and Mango bracelets. |
Labels: fashion, street style

1 Comments:
Mie geanta imi face tare cu ochiul! :D Chiar ma gandeam si eu zilele astea sa imi iau ceva mai inflorat, poate o sa am ocazia sa gasesc ceva in Austria in concediu.. pup!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home