Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Stylish homes

Having a home, or a space that you love and feel comfortable in, is for me equally important as having a place that reflects the personality of those who live in it. Transforming a place from something plane into something more special can easily be done with a bit of creativity and a few good ideas. So here I am, always looking for new inspiration and I decided to share my findings with you. This time I will stop at the outdoor space, a terrace or a balcony that can look so gorgeous if we just style it a bit. I remember when we first moved to Switzerland that I was amazed with what people could do with their porch. Here are a few ideas.



1. A small patio, with the nicest pillows and of course the wooden floors
that give it that comfy touch


2. I love hydrangea flowers and the terrace lamps that make every summer evening
feel like you are on holiday


3. As much as we love the sun, we need an umbrella, and I'll always go for a coloured one.


4. Choose a sun bed that simply invites you to take a good book and relax in it



5. If space is limited, a simple chair and round table would do the magic as well.
And you can never go wrong with white


6. Or you can simply take the furniture from your home and move it on the balcony for
the summer. The natural light will do the rest...

If only summer would just decide to come once and for all...



Source: images 1 2 3 4 5 6

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 27, 2013 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

Si noi planuim sa reamenajam curtea din spate.. cand si cum, inca n-am hotarat :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home