Friday, January 11, 2013

Sex and the city inspiration

I don't know about you, but when it comes to Sex and the city, the famous HBO series, I am totally addicted. I saw it I don't know how many times and, let's face it, we all thought at one point in our lives that we could be Carrie. I haven't watched it in the last year, but thanks to my new Pinterest board I revisited a few favorite moments from the show. If you were a fan than I am sure you will enjoy them as much as me. And since this weekend I am planing a girls night at my place, this also helps to set the mood. Wishing you all a fun and stylish weekend!

What should I wear pose?



Sipping cocktails

Source: handbag.com via Andreea on Pinterest



Great Carrie outfits




This is one way to get out of a cab and look at the shoes she is wearing.






















Running while wearing high heels, learn from the best!



I can't help but wonder.... Carrie style.



And here is how you play with the colors



Vogue will always be Vogue



Matching outfit with Stanford





And some Samantha lines




A friends advice




If you want more, then just log in with your Facebook account to Pinterest, follow me and let the pinning begin.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 11, 2013 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

I might just get season 4 (was it 4?) to get some short hairdo inspiration ;)

 
At January 11, 2013 at 3:26 PM , Blogger Carried Away said...

Yes, i think it was 4 :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home