With year end approaching, everyone needs a nice calendar at home. This year it fell on my hands the
Campari Calendar for 2013 that stars Penelope Cruz photographed by
Kristian Schuller on a stunning visual voyage around superstitions. What I find incredibly beautiful, besides Penelope Cruz, that is one of my favorite actresses, is the fact that they chose red for all her outfits. She looks gorgeous and if makes me think twice about wearing this bright color. I love red nails, red lipstick, red shoes, but an all red dress or outfit is not something I would chose for myself. Maybe you have to be a gorgeous brunette to pull it off...Take a look and feel free to comment.
 |
| January |
 |
| February |
 |
| March |
 |
| April |
 |
| May |
 |
| June |
 |
| July |
 |
| August |
 |
| September |
 |
| October |
 |
| November |
 |
| December |
My favorites are March and September. Which one do you like?
Pictures from here
Labels: fashion
1 Comments:
April! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home