Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sparkly Saturday

I love Saturday mornings, mostly the ones when I manage to drag myself out of bed early enough to be able to make something of that free day. So, the first thing I did today (ok, second, I should not forget coffee) was to drag myself to the gym and do my regular workout. It felt really nice to know that I am doing something for my body and I managed to feel energized all day. The rest of the day was very chill, a bit of home decor shopping, and then a very relaxing walk in Rapperswil with my hubby who got a chance to try his new lens (this also means greater pics for my blog). I also got to show off my new ankle boots. Take a look!








Sparkles for this autumn


I love the back of this knitted sweater 

I told you it was a chill day :)






Asos Leather Jacket
 Dune Ankle Boots
Zara sweater and jeans
 Massimo Dutti Messenger Bag
H&M Scarf
Polaroid Sunglasses


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home