Friday, November 9, 2012

Rhea Costa dresses

I am not an expert in fashion, let alone in design. I can barely call myself a design consumer. If you show me different pieces of clothing most likely I won't be able to tell you the name of the designer without looking at the label. But I really like a nice dress and I can say that, when it comes to Romanian designers we have huge talent in this field. One of them is Rhea Costa, a Romanian brand that I discovered this year and fell instantly in love with. Why am I telling you this? Because this week, Rhea Costa launched a new collection of evening dresses, La vie en rose SS 2013. Take a look at my favorite ones. I can't wait to have one of these beauties in my closet.















Photos from here by photographer Radu Chindris 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home