And the hat is on
I am a hat fan, and I've been one ever since I remember. As a child I used to wear my grandpa's hats and I remember that for one of our school festivities I had a red hat on that belonged to one of my Mum's friends. She lend it to me and I was really pleased to wear it. Now, when I can chose and buy my own hats I find myself having quite a few. The last one I got is from a Romania Designer, Kristina Dragomir. I discovered her while looking for bridal accessories and I was amazed to see her creations. I decided to wear my new hat with a casual outfit while out in the city. I simply love the color combination.
Labels: fashion, street style

2 Comments:
cute!
xo from nyc & the beautiful things
http://www.the-beautiful-things.com
That's such a cute hat, I love the bright pink. I just wore a hat on my recent post too!
-V
http://stylishlyme.com/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home