I am currently living in Zurich, Switzerland and I believe in following our dreams above all. Trying to define my style is part of me and this blog is my collection of experiences I want to treasure. All the beautiful things like decorating ideas, fashion, books, movies, travelling and exploring the most of every day
create my list of interests. I hope, dear reader, you will find here something that interests you as well.
Find me via e-mail: andreea.belc@stylishdreams.com
6 Comments:
You are very pretty dressed like this.
i need your skirt and bag RIGHT NOW! it's amazing!!
xo,
wardrobe girls
www.wardrobesimetandliked.com
Thank you, girls! The skirt is actually a dress and it is from Primark and the bag is from Manor, a Swiss shop.
great ensemble. xo
-Art a la Rue
Lovely outfit! I wore yellow too in my last outfit post, it always brightens up a cloudy day!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com
love the yellow bag!
xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home