Monday, May 21, 2012

Wedding shoes inspiration

I am currently looking for the perfect bridal shoes. They have to be glam, special and also comfortable. And we all know that finding comfortable high heels is not an easy task. Let me show you a few models that caught my eye around the web.

Jimmy Choo crystal-embellished satin and suede sandals




Miu Miu glitter-finish leather sandals





Jimmy Choo garland glitter-finish leather sandals 

   






Giuseppe Zanotti beige suede "Alien" chiffon ruffle sandals






As you can see I am not a big fan of white, and I discovered that the right amount of glitter might just be what a girl needs on her wedding day. Also I wouldn't mind for a splash of color but I didn't find anything that suits me so far. If you have any ideas that might help my search feel free to share. I am more than open to suggestions.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At May 21, 2012 at 3:43 PM , Blogger Linda said...

Ooohhhh! I love the looks of all of these, but can not imagine anything with these kinds of heels being comfy unfortunately ;)) I would choose something glamourous but wth a lower heels as the day is so important and it would be horrible to have to suffer.....
Any how! I really hope you manage top find both comfort and style in one go =)
Best of luck!
x

 
At May 22, 2012 at 3:12 PM , Anonymous Bijuterii said...

I like the Miu Miu sandals.

 
At May 22, 2012 at 6:33 PM , Blogger VANESSA said...

i love love love those last heels!! amazing!

xo's, Vanessa

http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/

 
At May 23, 2012 at 4:38 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

GORGEOUS shoes!!

http://www.brightandsassy.com/

 
At June 6, 2012 at 5:59 AM , Anonymous Practical Wedding Favors said...

so gorgeous! Love them all! especially the last photo!

Fodable Ballet Flats

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home