Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Life in the country side

Where we live now, in Bassesdorf we are basically in a small town that is in the country side. I couldn't be more happy with this, because I got so fed up with living in Bucharest, that being away from the city is just what we needed. We refuse the possibility of moving to Zurich, that is a 15 minutes train ride from our place, because the peace and quiet of the countryside is just what we need. And I should not forget to mention the beautiful landscapes and the forest, that are the best excuse to go on long walks and bike rides. In one of our last biking expeditions we ended up discovering a horse farm. This reminded me of the time we went horse riding last year.













Peonies, my favorite


Le chat noir



Back in autumn 2010, first time riding a horse.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home