Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mad Men inspiration



One of my favorite Tv series ever has to be Mad Men. I love the story, the characters, the actors ( who doesn't?) the decor and the fashion. This weekend season 5 premiered in the US and the first two episodes were a big hit. I got to watch them last night and I remembered just how much I like it. If you are a fan you know that the action takes place in the sixties and it portrays the lifestyle of that period very well. But let's see if I can get you in some Mad Men mood...


The ladies of the show looking absolutely gorgeous.



The man of the show, always wearing a suit and mixing business with pleasure.



Betty Draper, the perfect sixties style.



Joan - curves have never looked better. She is so sexy and beautiful.



The perfect housewife in her tennis outfit.



And here she is wearing pearls, cashmere and silk.

Source: imdb.com via Andreea on Pinterest


Smoking never looked this good...



Don Draper, the star character, cooking breakfast...The cigarette is mandatory.



Jon Hamm and January Jones in Vanity Fair

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 28, 2012 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

hmm hmm.. suna tentant, chiar sunt in cautare de un serial nou, poate intru si eu in club! cea mai tare poza e cea cu breakfast-ul! rocks!

 
At March 28, 2012 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Carried Away said...

Da Miha da-i bataie, nu o sa fii dezamagita mai ales dupa ce treci de primul sezon. Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home