Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pieces of everyday life

Retro hairstyle that I tried on New Years because this year is
all going to be about Vintage 

My roommates cat, Mitzi. She is a cutie and she is not afraid of the cold.
I would love to have her energies :) 

Last Sunday, at Babu's

Hello Cupcake! Again LV has the best window display.
I want a cupcake :)

Carrot cake, made last weekend. I got the recipe from a colleague
that in his young years was a chef and it is just the best carrot cake one can make.

On Friday I had my first hairdresser appointment in Switzerland and it was great.
Caroline, my new stylist did a great job in changing my color.


Today's Breakfast - tortilla with poached eggs, tomatoes, ham and
goat cheese. 

As you might have noticed my posting has been more of a weekly thing lately. I can't say I like it but I am having a bit of a hard time managing my time. And I always feel like I should do something else instead of what I am actually doing. Not a great feeling but I blame it on the weather. Winter -  not my best friend, because of the cold, of the lack of sun and the rain/snow makes me just want to stay indoors and hibernate. I so envy people that have the sun and the warm weather all year long. Nevertheless, have a great week!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At January 29, 2012 at 3:30 PM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

ce culoare faina, cea noua! more pics!

 
At January 29, 2012 at 9:01 PM , Blogger Linda said...

Don't worry about the posting frequency.....it's more fun when the pressure is off! ...and anyway, we, the people who read your blog, will be patient ;))
LOVE that LV window!!! Oh wow......10 out of 10.
Am also curious...what's that raspberry thing you're eating at Babu's? Looks delish!
x

 
At January 30, 2012 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Carried Away said...

Hi Linda! I don't remember the exact name but it was like a raspberry tart with vanilla cream, it was very fruity.

 
At January 31, 2012 at 12:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hair are truly amazing!Love the colour and style :)
I'm following you, return love back maybe?
xo Anastasia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home