Sunday, January 22, 2012

Apartment inspiration

Not much to say about last week, maybe just that we are house hunting and every place we see, we love. It will be crazy hard to decide on the right apartment, and even harder to decorate it. But until then, let me show you a few inspiration pictures, that luckily I will be able to incorporate in our new place. I love imagining living in the following decors:



I love white in a house, it makes everything look brighter, cleaner, and more spacious.



Don't you just find the big windows great? Everything looks effortless in this decor, which proves that it does not take much to make a fancy home.



How is this for a relaxing corner? Books, mandatory in any house if you ask me.



We have tons of pictures, so a wall like this is on my list.



Bedroom idea, so cozy.


Source: houzz.com via Andreea on Pinterest

Now this is a walk-in closet. I girl can only dream...



I love colors and I find this combination very fancy. When do we eat?



Pergola dinning room, I love it, perfect for a sunny afternoon. Let the dreaming begin...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At January 24, 2012 at 7:03 PM , Blogger Silvina Soave said...

hermosa selección!! Muy bellos detalles! saludos desde Argentina!!

 
At January 26, 2012 at 10:30 PM , Blogger Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

I looooove big windows! I can't stand dark rooms.

And I had to laugh at your "mandatory" comment about books - my husband always tells me I have way too many books :-)

 
At January 28, 2012 at 6:38 AM , Blogger Thelma Frayne said...

I think I would use a lot of white or cream if I were decorating too! I love fresh flowers in the apartment, they transform it! Wow, to have that walk-in wardrobe!

 
At January 29, 2012 at 7:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OmG, I'm in love with the interior design. I actually love to have big windows and walk-in closet for my future home. :) Found your blog over Linda's. I was the one who gave the kreativ award to her, and i'm glad she passed it to you. You deserve it as well. Congrats! I'm following your blog now. Hope you can follow mine back. :)

xo Cherry
http://moochinginspirations.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home