Sunday, December 4, 2011

First very busy week in a while

Girlies, I have just finished one of my busiest weeks in the last couple of months. I'm a bit tired but so happy that I have all this good things coming my way. As you know I started working on Monday (after 7 months) and we also have a very dear friend in town for two weeks. So my time was pretty much divided between playing tourist with my friend and working my ass off at work. About work, it's great, I love it, but as any new job, it can get pretty overwhelming. There is a lot to learn, everything is on high speed but I just love everything about it, and can't wait for the new week to start. One thing I still have to figure out is how to make time for my blogging activities. I just think that this week I missed a lot of great posts from the blogs I usually read and I haven't found that extra hour to write. I just have to prioritize better I guess... Now I'm trying to concentrate this week in one post and I want to share with you my first collages, made by my humble person :) Here goes this week!

1 to 6 pics from Christiana's (1) birthday party that was at our apartment. We had a great time, for food we made pumpkin pie (2) and mini bruschettas (3).
(7) The most delicious cookie according to my hubby.
(8) First day of work on Monday at 8am.
(9) Morning coffee in the train to Bern with my friend Alexandra.
 (10) Advent calendar on a building in Luzern.
(11) Decorating idea from the Handmade fair in Luzern.
(12) Christmas cookies at the Christmas market.


Me and Alexandra (or Bibi as we call her) visiting Luzern yesterday. We even bought the same dress for our Office Christmas parties (we won't attend the same party :)  

Have a great week! 

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At December 5, 2011 at 9:19 AM , Blogger anyaadores said...

These pics are all awesome - love all the Christmas stuff everywhere - so cute:)
Have a great week
Axx

 
At December 5, 2011 at 11:27 PM , Blogger VANESSA said...

you and your friends look like you had a fabulous time together! i love the holidays for times like these!!

xo, vanessa (the gal)

http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/

 
At December 6, 2011 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

nice pics :) asteptam pics cu outfitul de party, cand vine momentul :) colajul cu ce program l-ai facut?

 
At December 6, 2011 at 11:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally love your writing and pics! They look just so happy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home