Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Saturday night fever

Last Saturday we decided to go out and party in a club.We didn't do that in a long time, actually it was the first time since we moved in Zurich. Don' t get me wrong, there have been parties and sleepless nights with many laughs but we always had the party at home, with our friends. This reminded me of my clubbing days, back in college, when missing a party in a club was unacceptable. Then you get a job and the working hours take over your life and you start to enjoy more a socializing gathering at a friend's house than a night of really loud music in a club. Still Saturday night was fun and we got to see how the Swiss people party. Pretty much the same as everyone I'd say, and an awesome thing is that they don't allow smoking in clubs so your clothes don't smell like an ashtray. (in Romania non smoking clubs would go out of business :D).

What about you? Are you more into clubbing, or just hanging out with your friends at a bar? Do you enjoy having parties at your house? I personally love being the host :P

The party people at Jade club :)

And a song to get you into the party mood...




If you liked this post, I would appreciate you sharing it on your profile. If you enjoyed it just let me know in a comment. It would mean the world to me...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At November 1, 2011 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Ly said...

I've noticed that since I've been out of school going out has been harder and harder. At the end of the week I'm just so tired from the week going out seems more of a chore (at times).

-Ly
http://www.lyzhang.com

 
At November 10, 2011 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Misha said...

I also prefer to get together with friends in cosy environments and as far as possible I prefer to do it at my place so I can direct and prepare everything and every details from the cooking part until the candels and the decorations. But once in a while I also love to party in some chic and loud place and consume all my energy on the dance floor...Not as often as in college thow...I think every age stage has it's own charm ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home