Thursday, November 10, 2011

Les Petites Choses

I'm in our living room, sipping a cup of my favorite tea (roiboos and cherries) after yet another round of interviews. I feel a bit exhausted but relieved that I managed to get through this day. I have the best music to keep me company and the house to myself so the volume is really loud. There are a lot of things going through my pretty mind but I want to focus on the positive ones, on the simple things. Here are a few:

You know the pair of simple black boots you always wanted and  instead you went for the colored ones? Well, I have finally gotten mine, a nice pair of  black leather boots purchased this weekend from Frankfurt. They go very well with a  midi skirt or dress, that covers the knee. 


Too early for the Christmas decorations? Not according  to the retail industry who already got out the Christmas tree and all the ornaments. I guess it's time to think of  presents :)


It might be too cold for ice cream alone but if you pair it with a waffle and chocolate topping then you have the perfect desert.

Feeding the swans on the Zurich Lake. Great way to spend a sunny fall afternoon.

Stay positive and keep it simple! :)



[Pics taken by my friend Emilia]

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 11, 2011 at 5:03 AM , Blogger the {Postscript} blog said...

Zurich lake looks so pretty!! Also, totally know what you mean about going for the colored boots... I have yet to find my black ones and am currently on the hunt, trying to get some just like yours actually!
-Monica

 
At November 13, 2011 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Carried Away said...

Monica, thanks for stopping by. Good luck in you boot hunt :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home