This week has gone by too fast, or at least this is the feeling I have for some time now...There goes Monday - new beginning, Tuesday - phone rings, good news, Wednesday - day before an interview, a bit stressed, Thursday - interview day, 4 long hours and finally Friday - the day when you slow down again and realize that is time to chill. In my book chill means going to a few stores, watching people in the street or just sitting in a coffee house enjoying a good cappuccino and a book. And chill I did! I took the German Vogue (October issue that I bought a few weeks ago, when in Germany), my brand new German English dictionary and sat down at my now favorite coffee house (more
here) and just relaxed. Who said that fashion can't be the best teacher? From the first 2 sentences I learned the words that best describe how I was feeling:
hübsch - lovely,
niedlich - cute,
kuschelig - cozy. Talk about a good lesson :) The one hour I spent there gave me the best mood, one I wish I could send to all of you.
 |
| Try to imagine the flavors that were in the bakery today, freshly baked goodies mixed with the smell of coffee. Precious... |
 |
| Random girl in a coffee place on Broadway, New York, picture from The Sartorialist |
I hope today was just the preview of a great weekend. Tomorrow we are driving to Frankfurt, Germany for two days. We are meeting some close friends in a city that I hear is very nice. I'll have to see and share all the
hübsch moments with you on Monday. Have a great weekend everyone!
Labels: About Me, fashion, zurich
1 Comments:
weekend placut si te asteptam cu poz(n)e noi. pupici
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home