Fun relaxing Saturday
This weekend was all about relaxing, about laying back and doing nothing. We discovered this great place near Basel, a water resort, Aquabasilea where you can spend a full day of swimming in the most amazing pool area, soaking in the sauna or simply enjoy a drink at the pool bar. The place is amazing, because it offers everyone, from families with children to younger or older people, a large set of fun activities. When outside you have 5 degree Celsius and in the outdoor pool you 32 degrees you start to feel so blessed. And when you can just take a nap in the bungalow near the indoor pool after you enjoyed a water massage, you start to wonder if you are in haven. We were so pleased to spend our entire Saturday there. We even tried the restaurant for lunch and yet again we weren't disappointed. There are days like this that show me the importance of taking the time to rest and simply have fun. We tried every water slide there, even those meant only for the use of children. I didn't try anything in the Spa area this time, but I plan on doing that next time. I don't have a lot of pictures because they have a very strict policy about that, and we managed to "steal" only a few shots.
![]() |
| part of the outdoor pool |
| Us sipping cocktails in the bar after a fun day |
![]() |
| Indoor pool |
And what about you? What type of activities help you relax? Do you like this type of water park/spa resorts?
Labels: Having fun, Switzerland



6 Comments:
how cool is that! nice! well at least I have a sauna at home, can't really complain, can I.. and if I learn to make some cool cocktails at home I should be all set.. hugs & have a nice week ahead!
Thanks Mihaela! Yes, you are not one to complain...sauna at home...but I think that's pretty common in Finland, right? Great week to you too!
Ooohhhh that looks lovely indeed!!! x
Going swimming in an indoor pool sounds perfect right now. I hope you had an amazing time!
XX Hilary
http://thehippinista.blogspot.com/
That sounds sooo relaxing, I could really use tha right now - I am home with the flu, probably as a result of a few stressful weeks.
I will definitely keep Aquabasilea in mind for this winter - before moving to NY we also liked to go to Santispark, in St Gallen, but haven't een there yet since we moved back.
love your post and blog!http://msfashionstreet.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home