You know the perfect Sunday? It's the Sunday when you get to sleep late, after a Saturday night out, when you have pancakes for breakfast and your coffee tastes so good. This is how our day started and we couldn't have continued it better then with a bike ride through Zurich. We strolled by the lake up until the central park. The autumn colors were amazing, the view was to die for and everyone was just enjoying the beautiful day. Our ride ended with a late lunch in the best coffee place I know so far (I still love Starbucks but this place is so cozy that you could spend all your days there). I'm talking about Babu's Bakery and Coffee House, (even the name is homey), located near the city center. The place is great, from the food and coffee, to the design. It reminds me of my grandmothers house because of the vintage furniture and table settings (see also this review
here). It's safe to say that me and Traian have found our Sunday go to place. It also goes perfectly with our tradition of taking our desert and coffee out. And here are some pieces of our perfect Sunday.
 |
| When you have pancakes in the morning, it must be a good day :) |
 |
| I love the colors in this picture |
 |
| at Babu's |
 |
| Roast beef bagel, Focaccia roll, Cremschnitt cake, Cinnamon Latte Macchiato and Cappuccino |
Labels: day by day, food, zurich
3 Comments:
Those pancakes and lattes look DEEEEEEEEEEEEELISH!!!! Yum!
xo- vanessa (the gal)
http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/
clatitele alea imi foarte trag cu ochiu'.. si cappuccino-ul la fel, ca e foarte "inimos" :D
I love Sundays!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home