Thursday, September 15, 2011

Road trip to Home

So I'm heading home to Romania tomorrow for 2 weeks. We are going by car and on Friday night we are going to sleep in Austria in a small town called Sankt Valentin. On Saturday we should be arriving in Baia Mare, more exactly in the little village where my parents are now residents. After my parents we are heading to Bucharest for a few days and then to Constanta, where my hubby's parents live. There will be a lot of hours in the car, on the road but going home is worth it. 

What I miss about home and I can't wait to do

  • have the morning coffee with my Mum 
  • see the entire family and hug them.
  • having some drinks with our friends, even if it will require a lot of planning because everyone has the job during the day and other plans, I can't wait to see them and catch up.
  • get some pampering to my regular cosmetics and hair stylist. It's so nice to just go to your regulars an just let them do their thing. They know you, they know what you like and with few words you get out of there felling brand new. Plus I love Moni (hairstylist), Emy (cosmetics) and Ioana (nails), and catching up will be so good.
  • eat some very good food, home-cooked by our Mums, grandma's. Even if myself I like to cook, the food tastes better when it's done by Mum.
  • see the sea and the beach in Constanta. This year it was all about the Swiss lakes and no sea, so for the first time this year it's time for some salty breeze.
  • all the other things I forgot to mention here, but I know I enjoy :)
My parents home 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home