Friday, September 9, 2011

For the fun of it

You have a friend that loves nature, flowers and all the other pretty colored things that grow in a forest. You mix it with the fashion sense and just to spicy it up, you add some celebrity to the mix. What you get at the end is what I'm about to show you. My friend Emilia, took some great pictures in the forest nearby our home, in Switzerland. There are mostly pictures of mushrooms, really cute and colorful mushrooms and she found hundred of species, all very interesting. She then decided to match the most fashionable of them with a celebrity and the outfit wore by the starlet. I found the result very funny and we had tons of fun looking at the pics and playing with the colors. We were actually just being silly, but it feels so good to be silly once in a while, and to be honest she did most of the work. I hope it will bring a smile on your pretty faces.

Blake Lively in Orange

Kim Kardashian in Red and White

Megan Fox in Purple

And the not so famous me in White

They match don't they? Do you like our collages? 

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 10, 2011 at 1:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your collages and yes they match perfectly. This was a really cool idea I love this so cute.

www.iwouldsorockthis.blogspot.com

 
At September 11, 2011 at 10:51 PM , Blogger Dania @ Always Dania said...

haha the collages are lovely!! very cute!

http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

 
At September 12, 2011 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

such a smart idea. adore this post. if you get a second I'd would love to hear what you think of my latest outfit post. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home