Saturday, September 3, 2011

Beautiful Day

Yesterday we attended the civil ceremony of some of our dearest friends that live with us in Switzerland. Me and my hubby are sharing a three bedroom apartment with 2 other couples. It's sounds like the college experience, but it's more of a Friends, How I met you mother (2 of my favorite sitcoms) kind of thing. We all moved in Zurich this year and we  knew each other before we came here, so we go a while back. The flat is big enough so we don't step on each other toes and for a while in a new city, it seemed perfect to live together. As I was saying, 2 of our roomies had a special day yesterday. I'm gonna show you what we wore at this beautiful event.



Emilia, the Bride - Dress by List, shoes by Zara, and white and blue hydrangea flowers for the wedding bouquet.

As for myself - Top by Zara, skirt by H&M
                                                           and shoes by HotStepper.


   Our friends - from left to right: Ioan&Cristiana, Laura&Nicu, Emilia&Robert, Me& Hubby, Annalisa&Ionut.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home