Friday Mindset
Yesterday was Switzerland's National Day and we made a trip to Seeli Lake near Luzern. Like always, we were amazed by how beautiful the scenery is. If you are ever in doubt in which season to visit Switzerland, don't be! It's definitely in Summer time that this country blooms and looks its best. And today is our favourite weekday and I am already feeling so happy. Any plans for this weekend? I am having a day to myself in the city on Saturday while Traian is at a work thing. And in the evening, it's sushi time with friends. So looking forward to that! And now, my latest obsessions.
You know how every summer there is a song that you can't stop listening to. Well this summer, is this one. So addictive!
Look at these historic Vogue covers. I searched the one from the month and year when I was born and I am not impressed, but so cool to relieve the 80s and the 90s.
Orange nails are my absolute favourites during summer time. This shade seems to be perfect.
One table setting that caught my eye.
Summer essentials by Garance.
Labels: About Me, friday mindset





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home