Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Mindset





Hello my fellow grown ups! Do you feel sometimes like Peter Pan? I do, especially somedays when I know I have a tough day ahead of me. But then something cool happens and everything just fits perfectly together and tadaaaa (trumpet sound) it is Friday. Everything falls into place. Like today, when we will end the week with after work drinks and then tomorrow we'll drive to Milan to meet some close friends. Looking forward to an Italian weekend with good food, good weather and good company.



1. In love with loafers. So colourful and easy to wear. 


2. Who here absolutely loves this jacket?


3. The perfect time to have a picnic is now. Some inspiration from this picture. 


Source: 1,2,3



I am dying to know the smell of this perfume after I read this. Who's with me? 


And the royal baby is here and we have a name. The reactions George Costantza from Seinfeld had to the name. So funny!


Here are some tips for someone who wants to get in shape. 


Have a wonderful weekend!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home