Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Mindset



What is your level of coolness these days? You don't have to answer that, just be cool! This seems to be the perfect attitude bust for this weekend. We are travelling home to see our parents and we will spend a few days by the beach and a few days in the countryside. We can't wait to see our families and our dear friends especially since we have't been home this year yet. Good and happy times! Here is the list to kick off the weekend. And remember: Just be cool!





1. I love this pair of sandals. Black and classy, perfect for office hours and not only.

2. Want to know what famous eyeglasses you wear? I am  wearing the same style as Audrey Hepburn and I love that.

3. This T-shirt is very cool.






4. A recipe for Eton Mess that I can't wait to try. Be aware, it is in French.

5. I have a feeling I already told you about this workout... In case you missed it, here it is the scientific 7 minutes workout. I like it.

6. I am still thinking about Mad Men season finale. I believe it was the best season yet. If you still haven't started watching it, you'd better start. It is that good!




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At July 5, 2013 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

Deci o sa fim in Romania in aceeasi perioada :) Eu plec duminica. Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home