Saturday, June 15, 2013

Weekend Mindset


Source here



How cool is this quote? No better time than the weekend to live the life that inspires us and others. I am going to see Alicia Keys in concert tonight and I am so looking to hear the girl sing live. Tomorrow we have planned a hike to one of the lakes in our area, since we have wonderful weather for the next few days. And if you happen to be just chillin' today, I have a few links for you to look at. Have an inspiring weekend, friends!





1. On my reading list are quite a few books, but now I have my mind set up on Alain de Botton. I want to start with the Art of Travel. Have you read it?

2. I am always looking for new ways to style my hair, especially since I love a ponytail. Putting a bow on a wavy ponytail looks so nice. I want to try it!

3. Pencil skirts are so easy to wear and this look reminds me just that. Lately I have been wearing mostly dresses and pants, but I think is time to go back to skirts.




4. These DAD cookies are perfect to make your dad know how much he means to you. Perfect for Fathers Day, but also for any normal day to remind your dad how special he is.

5. Healthy detox salad, to make your regular salad so yummy.

6. I have been training pretty regularly for a while now and I love it. And because I want to avoid getting bored by the same exercises I have found this 20 minutes fat burning training that might be worth trying. Who's with me?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home