Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Mindset


How many times did we use the phrase "I have nothing to wear"? One too many times, if you ask me. I love the fact that we can have different styles everyday, if we chose to. It makes being a woman so much more fun and it gives us the freedom to express ourselves by playing with our clothes. So what are you supposed to be today? Well since is Friday, I go for being happy and looking forward to our weekend. We have no plans, which means that I will probably get to the gym early Saturday morning and then maybe hit the town since all the shops have big sales on. Have a nice weekend, friends!





1. I am currently in the looking for the perfect white capri pants. Don't they just make the perfect look?

2. Flower arrangements are a new obsession of mine and I have found a few here that are just gorgeous.

3. I love stilettos, I would only wear that if I could and the Pink Laboutin from the picture are just dreamy. New York Times has an interesting article about designer shoes and their prices, if you are interested.





4. I made the salad in the picture the other night and it was so refreshing after a hot summer day. Baked potatoes in skin with green asparagus, red lentils, fresh cherry tomatoes and avocado on top. Seasoned with olive oil and rosemary. We served it with a nice glass of white wine.

5. On my reading list, the graphic novel, Persepolis - Marjane Satrapi.

6. A workout that will help you tone your arms.


Happy Friday!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home