Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday Mindset



It's barbecue season and we are about to have the first one this year at the house. Nothing better for ending your week, if you ask me. Tomorrow I have planned to spend most of the day in Zurich, getting my hair done and meeting a friend. In the evening we are going to have a small gathering at another friends house, enjoying a few drinks and having some laughs. So relaxing weekend ahead for us. I hope you have a good one as well. If you are in Zurich you might want to check the Bazaar tomorrow at Stall 6.




Some fun facts about Americans.

How to cook grilled artichokes? I am definitely giving this recipe a try.

I love this look very much and the Celine bag is on my wish list.

Cuffed jeans with statement shoes are something I could wear everyday.

Summer is all about fresh drinks. My favourite in summer time is Aperol Spritz, but I would not say no to this mojito.




Carries Bradshaw best fashion moments. This just confirms the urge I have to see the show again for the gazillion time.

A new shopping website. I want to give it a try. Let me know if you know it.


And the inspirational quote of the week. Enjoy!

Source here






Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 8, 2013 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

Imi voi baga putin coada pe site-ul ala de shopping! Iar cu gratarele v-am luat-o inainte, cred ca am facut vreo 10 pana acum :))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home