Friday Mindset
![]() |
| Source Here |
I have some exiting news. Maybe you noticed the badge on the up right side of the page that says I am going to the Hive in Berlin. It is the annual european blogger conference and by pure chance I managed to score a ticket and book a flight and hotel, all in the same day. I can't wait to meet other fellow bloggers, share our experience and learn all sort of interesting things. And on top of that, Traian is coming along since it will be our first time in Berlin and we want to do a bit of sight seeing as well. So looking forward to share the experience with you as well.
A few tips from Garance if you are looking to change your beauty routine. I will definitely try some of the Murad beauty products.
What do you think of gender book covers? As a crazy book lover, I love the idea.
A documentary that I really want to see, Stories we tell
On Sunday it is Mother's Day. Here are 10 gift wrapping ideas so that you make your mama proud.(By the way, in Romania, Mother day is celebrated the 8th of March.)
I have a thing with pink and this skirt is just lovely.
This made me laugh.
A post about obnoxious trends on Instagram.
Because is almost summer and strawberry season, this cocktail looks mouth watering.
Have a nice weekend and don't forget to laugh till your stomach hurts!
I have a thing with pink and this skirt is just lovely.
This made me laugh.
A post about obnoxious trends on Instagram.
Because is almost summer and strawberry season, this cocktail looks mouth watering.
![]() |
| Source here |
Have a nice weekend and don't forget to laugh till your stomach hurts!
Labels: friday mindset



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home