Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Mindset


Souce here

I love a short week and we get 3 of these in May. It really feels like summer and holidays. May mornings are another great thing to wake up to. This weekend my brother is coming to visit and we have planned some nice things to do with him. Also it is Easter in Romania and I plan to cook a really nice Sunday meal and treat my brother to the best breakfasts ever. So let's kick off this weekend and if you are near the ocean or a the sea, say hello for me...


So craving the toast with lemony pea mash:





If you still don't have a favourite skin foundation, Garance and her team tested a few of them for us.

 Jaime King from Hart of Dixie talks fashion and shows us her closet.

Christian Laboutin home and atelier in Paris.

I love this skirt .

I am seriously considering purchasing one of these to get my skin in better shape.

Still listening to Karen Souza, Feels so good.

If you love cheese like I do, then you will appreciate a perfect cheese plate.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home