Friday Mindset - Blogs of the Hive
Ok it's Friday again and I just realised that it is also the end of May and summer is still not here. This is a bit depressing for summer enthusiasts like me. Honestly how can it be that we are already entering the sixth month of this year? Until I get over my time shock, I put together a list of blogs that I discovered by attending the Hive last weekend. There are a lot of creative minds out there and meeting some of them was really awesome. It made me realise once again that creativity is something you can grow and discover within yourself, similar to your style. And is never too late you let yourself be and embrace your passion. So hey to being creative!
The two ladies from Hauptstadtmutti were really cool and their website about stylish mums from the streets of Berlin is lovely.
If you need travel advice, or just a simple dose of travel inspiration, then I recommend Travelettes. It focuses on the travel needs of us ladies, since apparently 80% of the travel decisions are made by women. Something I learned today from here.
A blog about museums, who would have thought? Well Jenny, that loves museums and decided to write about her passion on Museum Diary. It was just amazing to see someone so passioned and enthusiast about what they do.
The decorations at the Hive were done by the lovely Lauren from Folies du Bonheur.
Finding balance in our every day life is so crucial that we had a interesting talk with Luisa from the The Wednesday Chef about it. That is how I found out that multitasking is so overrated and that if you organise your time a bit, you might just have a chance to enjoy every day much more.
Ailine takes the best food pictures you have seen. And it is not even about the picture, but about the food, on her blog, Aicuisine.
Scandinavian home design inspiration can be found at Emma's blog.
I like knitting, but I haven't done it for years. If you share the same passion as Heidi, visit her blog, Wool Rocks. It just invites you to make your own sweaters.
A cooking blog from UK, Anne's Kitchen.
Belgian Waffles recipe from Jillian in Italy. I am seriously thinking of giving it a try.
Elisa, my fellow blogger from Zurich, wrote the perfect post about the Hive. Read it here. She captured all the moments of the conference.
Thanks Peggy and Yvonne for organising. It was creativity at it's best!
Labels: friday mindset, the hive




4 Comments:
aw, thanks babe! This is a pretty cool list of newly found fave blogs!
Cu siguranta o sa arunc o privire pe blogurile noi!
Oh, thank you lovely! And thank you for sharing all these other blogs! Some I didn't get a chance to meet! xx
Dear, noi am trecut de la freezing la roasting :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home