Thursday, May 30, 2013

A few words about Berlin

I finally get a chance to write about our weekend in Berlin. First of all, for me Berlin is a very atypical city especially if you compare it with Southern Germany. It is a mix of different cities in one. At one moment you feel that you are in an American city, with wide boulevards and buildings that remind me of the new world and the other moment you feel like you are in your little hometown. This was the feeling I got after just one day. One thing I love is the fact that it has so much history and exploring all the museums and sides of the city is really worth it. And let's not forget the reason of my being in Berlin, the Hive Conference. It was a great pleasure to meet all those cool people and to get their insights of the blogging world. I had fun and felt very inspired by some talks. I especially enjoyed meeting Dietlind Wolf and listen to her tips on styling. Here are a few pictures.

The famous Berlin Wall, or what is left of it.







Sightseeing is so worth it. Museum Island is a nice place to hang out and the Dom is really breathtaking.




Gendarmenmarkt








Charlottenburg Castle








And my outfit for the first day at the conference



Another post about Berlin will follow. Until then, have a nice Friday!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 31, 2013 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

Very nice! Cand se mai tine sa-mi faci si mie rost de un bilet, I'll gladly join! :D

 
At May 31, 2013 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

Hi there lovely! Great photos! Looking forward to meeting up for coffee or a photowalk or a spot of shopping :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home