Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The magic of Cinque Terre



As you might remember for Easter we were in Italy and on Easter Sunday we were exploring the 5 villages of Cinque Terre. We were amazed by the architecture of the area and the fact that the sea and the houses seem to blend so well together. Looking at the cliffs and at the sea you wonder how it was possible to transform that area in a liveable place. But then you see the landscapes and the terraces that were built over the centuries and you know that those people have a special connection with the sea. These are fishermen villages, and if you could manage to ignore all the tourists, you would walk between the boats on the small streets, take a very interesting walk on the coast and enjoy the most amazing views. We chose to see only three villages: Riomaggiore, Manarola and Vernazza. We didn't want to rush, we wanted to take as much as possible from this trip.

Also it was my first trip when I took picture with my new camera (actually is the old camera that belonged to Traian as he got a more sophisticated one). I liked it and I hope to become better and better so that I can take more photos for this blog. So here it goes, a few of the picture are mine and a few are Traian's.

































































































The mix of colours is just breathtaking. I hope I convinced you to visit this area! It is truly unique.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At April 11, 2013 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

E superb pe-acolo, o locatie de pus pe lista mea de viitoare vacante..

 
At April 11, 2013 at 8:24 PM , Blogger MILEX said...

oh yes

 
At April 11, 2013 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

Wow, you took some really awesome pictures with your new/old camera ;-) Thank you for sharing them here, I love any type of travel, even virtual!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home