Fun and sunny weekend
![]() |
| source Here |
I love the fact that it is Friday again, especially since we are suppose to have our first days of Spring this weekend. We are planning a barbecue to welcome the warmer times and we are thinking of plans for this summer. Also it's the year when I turn thirty and the words above inspire me not to make such a big deal of the age thing. As long as we have our health, there is nothing stopping us from feeling young, beautiful, awesome...you name it. Have a great sunny weekend!
If you need inspiration for a warm weekend outfit here is a suggestion. I like the necklace and the hat.
If you live in Bucharest, you are going to enjoy this new tumblr series of When you live in Bucharest.
You really have to love the way Garance talks about boobs and buts...oh, and she is right :)
If you live or plan to visit L.A. here is a guide to the best restaurants.
I listened to a lot of Josh Groban this week. I like this song a lot.
If you feel like you lack inspiration in the kitchen and you don't know what to cook here is a website where you select what you have in your fridge and it gives you recipes. Brilliant idea!
We are big fans of salads and lately we are eating a lot of spinach, avocado and chickpeas. Here is great recipe, if you want to try something new.
Labels: friday mindset



1 Comments:
Cred ca o sa incerc si eu salate mai "altfel", ca sincer nu e nimic mai boring decat vesnica "rosie cu castraveti"..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home