Friday mindset
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
![]() |
| Source here |
This is it, one of the most busy weeks I had in a while. I feel so tired and I so need this two days to chill and relax. But tomorrow I have big plans that start with a good workout in the morning, then a vintage fair in the city and a hen party in the evening. So hopefully Sunday will be the day of rest. Also I find Pablo Picasso's words helpful, especially after such an exhausting work week. I hope you had a nice week and that your weekend will reward you with great experiences. And here are some links for a lazy Friday evening.
I just discovered Karen Souza and this song is my new obsession. The voice, the intensity, the mystery oh and Paris...
The best recipe of American Pancakes I have tried so far. I totally recommend it!
A love story between a Venn diagram and a Spreadsheet found here.
If you plan a travel adventure, this post will help you find the best hotel, restaurants and things to see on your journey.
Some tips on how to look good in photos from Garance.
Am I the only one you wants to see this Sofia Copolla movie?
I love vintage and here is someone that made a job out of it. And her home, precious little details...
This makes me sad and also question what is behind all the fashion brands we buy everyday.
And if you are in Zurich you might want to check out the vintage market tomorrow.
Labels: friday mindset



1 Comments:
oh no, I absolutely want to see The Bling Ring! I saw a preview and it looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home