Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday mindset





The first week of April is ending.  How was your week? I became even more focused on working out. I have discovered that I really like it and that it relaxes me and challenges me to take more care of myself. And I have to thank two of my great friends, actually part of my family now, that keep updating there Facebook pages with motivational messages (You know who you are). Also we are planning a nice weekend with our friends and as a last minute thing we got tickets to see One Republic in concert tonight. I leave you with some of my favourite discoveries from this week. Enjoy!


Ryan Gosling plans on taking a break from acting. Am I the only one that will miss him?

The thoughts of a bride  about choosing her dress, very special.

New trend for this Spring, the red dresses.

Thinking about this jacket. I love the colour.

Read this if you love babies, especially when they start to talk. So sweet.

Garance Dore in another Pardon my French video. If you want to see the highlights of the fashion week, take a look.

One Cupcake recipe I plan on trying very soon.

Listening to this all week. I can't believe we get to hear them live today.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 6, 2013 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

Weekend placut!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home