Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekend Wrap up

For us this weekend was pretty special. We had our 6 years anniversary ( since we started officially dating) to celebrate and also we got to spend some great time with our friends. It was relaxing and fun. Friday night we enjoyed dinner and a concert, Saturday was mostly chill around the house with people over to watch a movie and drink some fine wine, and today we had brunch with our friends. I love a weekend when I have time to relax, but also have fun with the people I love.

I have found a picture from 2007 same weekend when we spent a few days in the mountains. It was funny to look at those old pictures and realise how far we came in the last 6 years. They were pretty special for us, moving in together, then relocating to a new country, getting married and plenty of happy times spent together. I look forward to the next years and I can only hope they will bring us the same joy and happiness.


Same people, 6 years difference...


Cute baby alert. This is Thomas, and his parents, our friends. He is beyond cute. We adore him.

I mean seriously how cute can he be?! We are in love with him.

Have a great week!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 12, 2013 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

Haha, ce zambeste el acolo frumuselul! In 2007 oare nu imparteam apartamentul din Bucuresti?

 
At March 12, 2013 at 10:08 PM , Blogger Carried Away said...

Da Miha, asa e, imparteam apartamentul minune din Militari.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home