Thursday, March 28, 2013

Weekend preview




This week is a short week for us, since we are celebrating Easter and we are off to Italy tomorrow morning for a long weekend (road trip yeyyyy). We plan to see the magic area of Cinque Terre and a bit of Florence. But before I go, I gathered a list of cool things from around the web, that I hope you will find interesting. A lot of other bloggers do it, so no points for being original, but I liked it and I want to try it myself. Here is goes. Have a nice Easter weekend!

If you had to do a list like this what would you put on it?

A fashion show that has amazing design, Adrian Oianu, Romanian Punk, can be seen here

I love this MLH dress that Jennifer Lopez wore to an event.

I think this series of When you live in Amsterdam is very funny.

Holiday in Thailand, find more in this post

This outfit makes me want to go shopping.

Isn't this chair just fabulous?

I am so looking forward to the return of Mad Men

The Great Gatsby is on my watch list.

This song was on my playlist this week.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home