Monday, March 4, 2013

Shopping in Singapore

I wanted to write about the Singapore experience and I realised that discussing this city had to touch also the shopping part. Let's face it, Singapore is a huge shopping mall. And not any shopping mall, but one of the most exclusivist I have seen. There were so many top brands and labels in one place, it was unbelievable. Orchard Road is only the most famous street that hosts more than 2 km of big malls. Marina Bay is another big attraction, not only for shopaholics but also for food passionates, or someone looking for a splendid view of the city. You wanna know what I got? Well nothing worth mentioning, since it wasn't that kind of holiday and to be honest, I felt like a kid in Candy land that wants to try everything but ends up getting nothing because he is just too excited :) So if you are ever planning a trip there, consider shopping as part of the package.

Marina Bay Sands Towers in the back

View from the top
Infinity pool on top of Marina Bay Sands





So proud to wear the Romanian T-shirt by designer Adrian Oianu


 I absolutely love the window displays of the big fashion labels. They always tell a story. Some of my favourites in Singapore.






























Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home