Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Love, a thing or two

Last night while reading my usual blogs I got to Garance Dore page and read this. It made me laugh and think about the things that I learned about love. Garance does a pretty good summary, but I would add 3 more to her list:

- If he makes you laugh then he is pretty cool. I sometimes have the most insane laughs with Traian and I love that about us. Let's not forget the words of wisdom from Mr. Big: "After a while, you just want to be with the one that makes you laugh".


                                                                             Source: google.com via Raven on Pinterest


- A man that is interested will know how to show it. Playing mysterious works only for like five minutes, afterwards he is just being him and if he is not paying enough attention to you, then you'd better move on.

- Taste in music is important, so don't kid yourself that if he doesn't like good music that does't bother you. It will...

Found this on Facebook and it made me laugh...

Talking about good music, Traian woke me up today with this song and since then I am obsessed.




And you? What did you learned about Love? Sharing is caring, I am just saying...



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home