I love this place, it is the most fun and relaxing holiday I have ever had. And I lost count of the days that is why the title of this post doesn't follow the logic of the previous ones. But back to my rambling about this place, we finally made it to the other islands. It was a day trip with a guide on a speed boat, it was exhausting but the views we got to see were worth everything. We saw the Phi Phi islands and Bamboo island in one day. The water was clear blue and the sand was white and smooth, like everything you see in the touristic brochures. But as much as I loved the views I didn't like the tourist crowds. This islands are very popular, and every day there are a lot of boats bringing people to visit them. So I am very glad that we chose to stay on Mai Khao beach, where, even if the water is not crystal clear, we have the beach to ourselves.
 |
| Pirate cave |
 |
| Maya Bay, the place where the movie The Beach was shot |
 |
| Snorkeling with the fishes |
Labels: honeymoon
1 Comments:
frumoase locuri, poate ajung si eu vreodata pe-acolo!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home