Saturday, February 16, 2013

Thailand Day 3 and 4


So three more days have passed from our fabulous vacation. Today I had to think what day of the week it was, which made me smile, because this is exactly what you want when you are on holiday...forget about time, no schedules, no rules, just fun and relaxation. It's such a treat, all of it. From our breakfast on the terrace to our late dinners, all having in common the Andaman sea and the beautiful views we get to see every day. Next week we have planned a few more trips outside our beach and resort. And we also booked a Thai cooking class that is supposed to reveal us a few secrets of the Thai cuisine.

The Thai restaurant in the resort



I love to dress up for dinner especially since it is so good not to worry that I might be cold....



I matched my bracelet with my lipstick (Guerlain, Genna shade)


I love Mai Khao beach. It has so few tourists that most of the time you feel you are on a deserted beach.






































Buddhist monk 

House on water 



Mai Khao Buddhist Temple




Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 19, 2013 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Vision By Mila said...

ce frumos pe-acolo pe la voi, cred ca va distrati maxim!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home